The individual who is responsible for recognizing sales opportunities for insurance plans and for overseeing a portfolio of clients is an insurance agent.
When you are writing a nice acceptance letter, make sure that your letter mentions how thankful you are for being considered for this post, how well you will be managing your duties, and how you have thought to contribute to your company’s company growth. If you want, you can also take help from this sample letter of mine.
Letter Template: 1
[Insert or write the address of the sender]
[Insert or write the date]
[Insert or write the name of the recipient]
[Insert or write the post of the recipient]
[Insert or write the name of the company]
[Insert or write the address of the company]
Sub:- Acceptance of the job position of an Insurance Agent
With this letter, I would like to confirm my acceptance of the job position of an insurance agent in such a reputed company. It’s a great opportunity for me to join such a company, and I assure you to give a proper service to your clients on behalf of the company’s growth.
While taking this position of insurance agent, I would like to ensure you that I will properly serve the duties like,
- Provides service to clients by selling life, health, and disability insurance according to their needs.
- Make fruitful working relationships with the clients.
- Build up a coordinated protection plan with proper research and calculation of rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Establish yours agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Developing different marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Monitor and maintain the insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Report the progress of the initiatives to stakeholders on a monthly/ quarterly basis.
- Fulfill all policy requirements.
- Constantly update my job knowledge and learn about new and productive products and services.
With this now, I have come to the point that I will join in this position in the Insert or write the date of the appointment letter [Insert or write date]. And before joining, I also completed all of the pre-joining procedures.
I also want to confirm that I agree to work with the Insert or write salary and company’s other terms and conditions along with working days and working hours principles.
I am very thankful to you for recruiting me as an insurance agent in your company and also want to assure you that on behalf of the company’s progression and good relationship with clients, I do my best with full of my energy and enthusiasm towards this work.
[ Full name ]
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Insurance Agent Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Termination Letter for Designer: 15 Templates
- Real Estate Cover Letter Example: 10 Templates (Free)
- Director Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Loan Agent Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Passenger Service Agent Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Car Rental Agent Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Insurance Broker Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.