A catering manager is primarily responsible for assuring the accuracy of orders, quality in the packaging and preparation of the products, kitchen efficiency, and availability of ingredients and supplies.
When you are in mind to write a nice acceptance letter for such a post, then make sure that you mention in it how you are thinking about contributing to the organization’s development, how grateful you are that you have been considered for such a post, and how well you will be fulfilling all your responsibilities and duties. You can also follow this sample letter to write yours ideally.
Letter Template: 1
[Insert or write the name of the sender]
[Insert or write the name of the company]
[Insert or write the address of the sender]
[Insert or write the name of the recipient]
[Insert or write a post of the recipient]
[Insert or write the address of the recipient]
[Insert or write the date]
Sub:- Acceptance of the job position of a catering manager
Here I delightedly confirm the acceptance of your job offer as a catering manager in your hotel.[Insert or write the name of the hotel/ restaurant].
I have too much excitement to join this position as soon as possible. And I also want to confirm that I will cover all kinds of duties as a catering manager in this restaurant.
Taking this position of catering manager, I will serve the duties like,
- Planning, organizing, prepare catering events for your clients.
- Ensure that message handling with administrative support is efficiently handled and placed in the system immediately.
- Responsible for menu development marketing functions as related to the catering department.
- Ensure that appropriate communication for upcoming business is complete and distributed in a timely manner to the management team.
- Schedule catering associates and is actively involved in the development of existing associates in service techniques, menu presentation, policies procedures.
- Coordinate and manage catering operations to assure quality services.
- Work consistently with catering department on operation and execution of events.
- Develop positive working relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Explore all kinds of latest business opportunities to obtain new orders.
As per your earlier confirmation in the appointment letter, my joining date is [ Insert or write date here].and as we discussed earlier, my starting salary will be [ Insert or write the salary amount].
I assure you that I will join this position as per the Insert or write date and time, and I agree with your working days and working hours principles.
Thank you for your assistance during this process to offer me such a position in your reputed restaurant. And now, I am eagerly looking forward to joining this position as soon as possible.
[ Insert or write full name]
- Restaurant Manager Appraisal Letter Template
- Catering Manager Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Restaurant Manager Cover Letter Example: 8 Templates
- Restaurant Resignation Letter Samples: 4 Emails (Free)
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Meeting Planner Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Restaurant Server Cover Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Hostess Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Catering Services Inquiry Letter Template
- Restaurant Manager Job Offer Letter Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.