When some corporation or organization wants to hold or organize an event in your organization then seeing it as a true opportunity to bring a fresh change in the daily monotonous working life of your employees you consider agreeing upon it.
But this agreement you have to give in written form, i.e. NOC letter. To help you write the best NOC letter, I have written a useful sample letter, using it as a reference you can create yours accordingly.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of sender]
[HR of the respective company]
[Name of addressee]
Subject: Noc for Organizing Event
This letter is to inform you that in request to your application for organizing an event here, I would like to say that we have no objection to organizing any event here at our office campus.
We have completed no objection upon this as this event will be organized for our employees as well. If our employees get refreshment from their work, they will only feel good and fresh.
We have completed all the formalities for NOC and after verifying with our management we are writing this letter as this letter is issued as per the request of (mention company/organization name who will be organizing this event) at (mention place). All the documents regarding some rules and regulations of this place have been attached with this letter, please check the attachment for your reference.
This will be a great move by your organization, we are happy to welcome you to our office campus. If you have any further queries you can reach us at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address].
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Campus Recruiter Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Sample Letter Asking for Sponsorship for An Event
- Event Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter for Cancellation of Event: 4 Types Templates
- Event Manager Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Wife Relationship Letter for Spouse Visa: 4 Templates
- Event Invitation Letter Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.