Address of the recipient
Subject: letter of inquiry to a service company
I am writing this letter to inquire about the service of your company. I have gone through a thorough revise and come to know that your company is a trusted one.
With reference to the advertisement published in the (name of the newspaper) dated(d/m/y), I would like to make an inquiry of various types of services. I hope you will provide me more details about the service.
The aspects on which I want to know the information are as follows;
1) Process of general maintenance
3) Price list
5) Details of service/service details
The main reason behind this letter is to inquire about the exact details of the services. I request you to provide me the brochures. I would like to know about your terms and conditions. If you can send me samples, then I shall be able to check before making a decision. I would like to have an idea about different models, features, etc.
I am looking forward to receiving the information from you as early as possible.
Thank you very much.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Inquiry Letter: 20 Free Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Travel Agency Inquiry Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Hotel Inquiry Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Computer Purchase Inquiry Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Product Inquiry Email: 4 Free Templates
- Visa Inquiry Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Price Inquiry Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Scholarship Inquiry Letter: 4 Free Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”