When you are writing a reference letter for an individual for a good tenant then you should ensure that your letter mentions why you think he or she can be a good tenant, and whether that individual is financially sound enough to manage the monthly or yearly rent, and whether he or she is a good person.
If you want then you can refer to this useful sample letter of mine as seeing it you will be able to frame yours perfectly.
Letter Template: 1
Tenant Reference Letter Sample
[Name of the recipient],
[Address of the recipient],
Sub: Tenant Reference Letter Sample
Dear (Sir /Madam),
I am writing you this letter with the hope that you will consider (mention the name of the person) as a suitable person for becoming the tenant you are looking for. He/she has been residing in our property for (mention the time period) years.
As his / her acquaintance I am very much satisfied with his/her communicating ability and responsible attitude of paying the property fees before time regularly. He/she is one of our trusted people, who have very good behavior. He /She is very efficient in making our surroundings neat and clean. He /She is a person with strong patience and sincerity, which have helped us in different ways.
As being one of his/her close acquaintances I can give you the assurance about his/her contribution to our society. If you have any other questions you can contact us in this no. ( Contact no.).
Hope you will give this letter a serious thought
Thank you very much.
[Name of the sender],
- Property Transfer Letter: 4 Templates
- Decline Tenant Application Letters: 4 Templates
- Notarized Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
- Tenancy Confirmation Letter: 4 Templates
- Decline Tenant Application because of a Pet Letter: 4 Templates
- Address Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
- Tenant Acceptance Letter Sample: 4 Templates
- Permission to Occupy Property Letter: 4 Templates
- Authorization Letter for Internet Connection
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates