When you are writing a response to the bank reference letter, you mention why you are approving of it (if you are) or whosoever is approving it, how the individual for whom the reference letter was created has been performing (in detail).
The letter should be framed in an organized yet precise manner. If you want, you can also take references from this effective sample letter of mine. By looking at it, you will be able to write yours with ease.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter of response to the bank reference letter
I would like to inform you that your requested bank reference letter has been approved by the authority of our company. For the employee you have been referenced, he/she is a genuine person and very much dedicated to his/her work.
He/she has been a great co-worker as well. The feedback of [mention candidate name] is positive by our company. And there are no negative comments that have passed about him/her. You can verify his/her request.
I would like to add that he/she is sincere and very much punctual towards his/her work. He/she is very much dedicated to his/her time. I am sure about him/her; you won’t regret his/her reference.
If you have any further queries, you can reach us at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address]. About the company, you can visit our official page at [mention link]. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Free Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Refund Request Letter: 22 Templates and Emails
- How to Write a Transfer Letter: 34 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Bank Account Opening Reference Letter: 4 Templates
- Bank Account Closing Letter: 7 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”