[Designation of addressee]
[Name of insurance company]
I am a vehicle insurance policy holder at your company with vehicle policy number ____. This letter is to bring to your notice about the technical error in my policy documents. I had purchased a policy for [mention policy details], from your company. After the required processing, I received my documents via post last week. To my surprise, though I had handed over my handwritten documents and identity proof, the policy documents has my name and address misprinted on it. The customer service representative had also confirmed the complete information from me and ensured error-free delivery.
I am still amazed on thinking what could be the possible reason despite double checking, before the processing of the documents. When I contacted your customer service representative, they informed me that the same will be corrected once I send the documents back. I had sent the documents to them and they received it. Yet no action is being taken. I need to documents at priority as I have to apply for a loan on the basis on that. Such irresponsible behaviour is not expected from a reputed company like yours. Before processing any documents, it is advisable to recheck them to avoid customer dissatisfaction.
I request you to look into this matter on priority and provide me the update regarding this at your earliest convenience.
[Name of Sender]
- Complaint Letter to insurance company for not getting assured coverage
- Complaint Letter to insurance company for not getting desired service from agents
- A Complaint Letter for delay in Delivery of Orders
- Complaint Letter to the insurance company for a complicated process to claim
- Complaint Letter to health insurance Company for not getting insurance coverage in listed hospitals