[Designation of addressee]
[Name of insurance company]
This letter is in response to the intimation letter dated ____ sent by your company for the renewal fees for my family health insurance plan bearing acknowledgement number ___. It enraged me on seeing the premium amount that was mentioned in the letter. I was sure that might be a technical or human error but when I contacted the customer service department, they informed me that it is revised premium that I need to pay. I have purchased the insurance since five years and I follow each and every updates of your company. When I had purchased the plan, there was a special term and condition as a discount offer that the renewal fees would not be increased for another ten years term and in case of any market changes, the company would intimate the same to the policy holders well ahead.
Since four years, I have got excellent customer service from your company but I really don’t understand the sudden changes that you have been implementing with your policy holders. I am very disappointed at this kind of irresponsible behaviour by your company. I request you to kindly look into this issue and take appropriate action.
[Name of Sender]
- Letter of confirmation of insurance- Sample Template
- Complaint Letter to insurance company for not getting assured coverage
- Complaint Letter to health insurance company for not getting due benefits
- Letter of inquiry for health insurance- Sample Template
- Complaint Letter to insurance company for not getting desired service from agents