A webinar is being organized at your workplace. You should ideally send a letter of invitation to the participants of the same. In order to do so, you should write a letter of invitation having a very formal tone.
This is a common letter in the professional world. In this letter, you should mention the time and the details of the event. If you require any sort of help in writing this letter, then follow our website. Happy writing to you!!
Letter Template: 1
Webinar Invitation Email
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of Invitation for A Webinar
I am [mention the name] and I work as [mention the designation] for our esteemed university, [mention the name]. I am writing this letter to invite our students to the webinar that our university plans to host.
The university is hosting such webinars to create a forum for educational discussions. The list of the webinars is [mention the details]. Interested students are requested to enroll their names for the particular sessions.
The students need not pay a penny for the sessions. They will also get certificates for attending the session. The university believes that this will help an interested student in various ways.
We will be obliged if you pay heed to this proposal. We will be waiting for interested candidates.
[Name of the sender]
- Guest Speaker Invitation Letter Template
- 38+ Catchy Thank You Messages for Kitty Party
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Nutrition Month Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Thanksgiving Letter: 10 Types Templates
- Event Invitation Acceptance: 9 Email and Letter Templates
- Declining an Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Template