Sometimes there arises some situation when you have to raise funds for your organization. To do that you have to write a letter asking the authority of an organization or company if they can provide funds for your organization.
Here, we have included some sample inquiry letters on the same subject to make your task easier. Now, you can take help from the following letters to write this kind of letter. You just have to mention your queries step by step when you write this letter.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter of inquiry for funding
This letter is to inquiry about, whether you could be able to fund our organization for [be specific with the reason]. Our organization works for the window persons. We provide services to the NGO’s in our area [mention location].
If you would be able to inform me about any funding that could be done by your organization. I would sincerely be grateful to you. I have enclosed all my documents for your reference, please find the attachment and help me.
Thanking you in advance and thank you for your time.
If you have any further queries, you can reach me at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address).
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Inquiry Letter: 20 Free Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write a Claim Letter: 35+ Free Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- How to Write Fundraising Letter: 55+ Types of Formats
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write an Authorization Letter: 35+ Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”