[Designation of addressee]
[Name of insurance company]
I am writing this letter to inform you about the issues regarding the insurance coverage of my vehicle insurance policy with the policy number ______. I had purchased [mention policy details] from your company last year on date ____. As per the terms and conditions of the policy, I am liable for getting an assured coverage of amount _____ on the unlikely event [details]. I would like to inform you that [details] which resulted in serious damage [mention details]. As per the maintenance and other charges, the amount sums up to _____. Well I was assured that there won’t be any financial breakdown for me as I have the insurance policy in place.
To my disappointment, the customer service representative told me that I am not liable for full recovery and instead company would be paying only for one-fourth of the charges. I am not able to understand the logic behind this. As per the policy terms and conditions, I was promised for full coverage and now this is the condition. This has put a lot of financial and mental stress upon me as the amount is quite huge.
I trusted upon your company and opted for insurance and this is not the attitude you should show to your customers. Please investigate on this matter and revert back at the earliest opportunity.
[Name of Sender]
- Complaint Letter to health insurance company for not getting due benefits
- Complaint Letter to the insurance company for a complicated process to claim
- Complaint Letter to health insurance Company for not getting insurance coverage in listed hospitals
- Complaint Letter to insurance company for renewal fees increased without intimation
- An Appointment Letter To Company Representative