Sometimes you are in a situation when you have to warn anyone of a dress code violation. In this situation, you must have to write a letter of warning for a dress code violation.
It’s not a difficult task but here it’s crucial to write your letter with some effective words which can easily serve your message. Here we have discussed all points in a proper format. Now your task is to follow the below letters and complete your letter.
Letter Template: 1
Dress Code Violation Warning Letter
(Your contact information)
(Name of the Recipient)
(Address of the Recipient)
(Contact Information of the Recipient)
Sub: Letter of Warning for Violation of Dress Code
Dear (Name of the Recipient),
We have come to know that you have been ignoring the guidelines regarding the dress code of our institution (mention the name and details of the company) repeatedly. It has come to our attention that during the last (mention details) days you are not attending the official meetings in proper formal dress.
We want you to warn by this letter that you are violating the rules of the company by doing this. It is also harming the morals of our other members and workers.
Such serious misconduct can result in taking serious disciplinary actions against you. Therefore we are requesting you to change your attitude regarding this problem.
If you want to say anything regarding this matter you can contact (mention the name of the contact person) within the office hours. We wish that we don’t have to warn you again in the future.
We all hope to see your responsibility towards our organization in the future.
Thank you very much.
(Notary or witness if required)
- Reprimand For Dress Code Violation Letter Template
- Warning Letter for Safety Rules Violation- 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Dishonesty: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Gambling: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Negligence of Duty Warning Letter: 12 Templates
- Warning Letter for Unauthorized Use of Company Vehicle: 4 Templates
- 125+ Funny Police Puns and Jokes They’re Practically Illegal
- Over Speed Warning Letter: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Absconding Employee: 4 Templates