If you wish to know the status of your interview, you have to send an inquiry letter to the authority of the specific company or organization where you have given your interview. To help you here we have given some sample inquiry letters on the same subject.
You need to mention the details about yourself such as your name, address so that they can identify you. You must also ensure that your letter of inquiry addresses all pertinent aspects of your request so that the recipient can respond appropriately.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: Letter of Inquiry After Interview
This letter is an inquiry about the interview with you yesterday and learning more about the (mention position) at (mention company name).
Our conversation confirmed my interest in becoming part of [mention company name]. I would like to inquire about the progress of your hiring decision and the status of my job application. I am very excited to work with your company. [Mention company name] was one of my dream companies to join in.
After getting this chance, I am really happy to work as a [mention designation] at [mention company name]
Thanks for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Inquiry Letter: 20 Free Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Immigration Support Letter: 27 Free Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”