Sometimes the bad attitude of any person creates problems. In this situation, if you have the responsibility to give some warnings, then now you are in the right place to complete your task.
Here we have already provided some sample letters regarding a letter of warning for a bad attitude. While writing this letter you must have to write the points which we have already provided here. You can also add some words to warn him in a proper way.
Letter Template: 1
Warning Letter for Bad Attitude
(Mention your name)
(Your contact information)
(Name of the Recipient)
(Address of the Recipient)
(Contact Information of the Recipient)
Sub: Warning Letter for Bad Attitude
Dear (Name of the Recipient),
This is an official letter to warn you against your bad attitude towards your senior and co-workers at our company (mention name and details of the company) premises on (mention the date of the incident).As per the rules and regulations of the company you have to show politeness and a good attitude towards your seniors as well as juniors. All the staffs of our company are our great strength.
Therefore we are going through this pain to alert you about this type of reproachable attitude in our company grounds which will affect our working environment in a bad way. Hope you will abide by the rules and regulations of the company and help us maintain a healthy working environment.
If you have anything to convey you can contact the H.R. manager (mention the name of the contact person) in between the working hours.
We wish that you will try your best to act like a good worker and will follow the rules and regulations of the company.
Hope to see your changed attitude.
Thank you very much.
(Notary or witness if required)
- 100+ “Environmental” WhatsApp Statuses And Messages
- Warning Letter for Dishonesty: 4 Templates
- Teacher Farewell Letter: 16 Templates
- Warning Letter for Gambling: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Abusive Language: 4 Templates
- Warning Letter for Forging Documents: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Negligence of Duty Warning Letter: 12 Templates
- Warning Letter for Unauthorized Use of Company Vehicle: 4 Templates
- Password Sharing Warning Letter: 4 Templates