As an authorized member of your company or organization if you want to promote anyone to a higher position then you must have to inform him in advance. So here we have written some sample letters regarding this topic so that you can quickly complete your letter.
Now follow the below letters to complete it, while writing you must have to mention his name, old position, new position and also the responsibilities of this new position.
[Name of the sender]
[HR of the respective company]
[Name of addressee]
Subject: Letter for Promotion
This letter is to inform you that you have been promoted from [mention designation] to [mention new designation]. By looking at your skills and hard work our team has decided to promote you to a higher level.
You will get a high salary hike in this position, and I believe you will work harder and with more dedication.
You have been a great employee at [mention company name] and you fairly deserve this change and promotion in your job. I hope you will accept this opportunity.
Our company believes that this promotion is in the best decision for you and as well as for the company. We are looking forward to you.
If you have any further queries you can reach me at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address].
I wish you the best of luck in the new job role.
- Authorized Signatory Letter Sample: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates
- Promotion Request Letter and Email: 7 Templates
- Military Promotion Congratulations Letter: 4 Templates
- Request for Promotion Consideration Email Templates
- Promotion Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Congratulations Letter for New Position: 4 Templates
- Behalf Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.