You can inform about the increase in rent structure using this particular letter structure. You would not have to do much while using this letter link. You need to share how much the amount has actually increased for a particular type of property and from which date it will be effective.
You must also send the file in which the rent update will be mentioned. It would help if you also said how the company would be assisting further.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to information regarding an increase in rent
This letter informs you that we are applying for a new rent structure from (mention date) for every flat. There will be specific rent for every block. [For 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK, rent will be different].
This will be our last year for the existing rent. From next years’ new rent structure will be implemented.
Updated rent schedules will be available in electronic format and will be uploaded to our official site on (mention date). You can contact our management department for specific details.
(Mention organization name) is committed to delivering outstanding, innovative, superior quality, and exceptional activities for your stay.
Thank you for your continued support.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Refund Request Letter: 22 Templates and Emails
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Rent Reduction Request Letter: 4 Free Templates
- Landlord Tenant Termination Letter: 4 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
- How to Write an Authorization Letter: 35+ Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”