You may be suffering from an illness that is not letting you come to the office to work. You can use this letter template about your condition to the management of the office or any institute. You will be unable to think and write letters in the condition of sickness.
You would not have to make any extra sentences. Everything is mentioned in this letter structure to suit your requirement. Further, you must assure of submitting the medical documents.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- letter to inform illness
This letter is to inform you about my present health condition and my illness. I am an employee of the [name of the department] department and I work under [state the details]. I was working for the shift [mention the details], and I had last attained office on [mention the details].
I am presently suffering from a high fever, and I am under high dosage medicines since [mention the date]. I had to take a forceful leave due to my sudden ailment, and thus I am informing you about the illness. I can also provide you with my medical documents if needed.
I would also like to inform you that I have been advised of bed rest, and I will be obliged if you grant me a week’s leave. I hope my request will be granted. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the sender]
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Sample Letter from Doctor Confirming Illness
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Request Letter for Medical Certificate: 4 Templates
- Get Well Soon Letter to Client: 4 Templates
- Not Updating Mobile Number Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Trespassers Into Your Property Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Sick Leave Request Email: 4 Templates and Letters
- Unauthorized Parking Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates