You may have changed from one address to another. The most important thing, in this case, is to share the information about the new address. With this letter template, you will be able to get an idea to write down the letter in an official way.
You can also inform me about the difficulty you are going through for not getting letters and parcels at your new address. You must also request a response from me soon.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- letter to inform change of address
This is letter is to inform you about the change in my address. My previous address was [mention the complete address], and my present address is [mention the complete address].
My due letters and parcels are still being posted to my old address and this is getting tough for me as I have moved away from that particular area.
It is also resulting from being a concern for the present occupants. I will be obliged if you, please post my letters and parcels to the present address, [mention the present address]
I hope you will address my concern and will soon grant my request. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the sender]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Job Fair Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
- Address Confirmation Letter: 4 Templates
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Request Letter for Change of Address: 4 Templates
- Trespassers Into Your Property Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Unauthorized Parking Complaint Letter: 4 Template
- Not Updating Mobile Number Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Not Receiving SMS Alerts Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
- Not Receiving Credit Card Bill Complaint Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.