Hello, “Full Name”,
I received your email last evening for the letter of recommendation for your future concourse but I would like to decline the proposal as I feel that it’s too early for you to join your Phd program. We have known each other for a very long time now and due to the last couple of months you know we have distanced ourselves.
I have repeatedly asked you to focus more on studies and you have been very distracted due to some of the other reasons and Phd is a big responsibility. I would like you to stay some more in the institute and work with us as a fellow. Your knowledge needs more polishing before you start a new journey in research.
Due to the past couple of heated arguments, I feel you have started underestimating the subject and also that you have a very radical point of view, which won’t help you much in the longer-term and hence I feel we need to sit together and work on perspectives.
I hope you understand my point and we work on the shortcomings soon.
- A Decline letter of Recommendation due to the Difference of Opinion
- Recommendation Letter For Research- Sample Template
- Letter to wish 25th marriage anniversary to mother-in-law- Sample Template
- Recommendation Letter For Research Associate- Sample Template
- Recommendation letter for postdoc- Sample Template