In the appointment letter for the candidate for the post of a phlebotomist, you will be confirming the date and time of joining and also sharing the joining date and time.
If you are unable to explain the responsibilities related to collecting blood samples and other pathological work then you can take help from this letter structure. But do not copy the whole text in explaining responsibilities and rules to candidates.It is because these things differ from one workplace to another.
Letter Template: 1
(Name of the sender)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Subject: Appointment for The Position of Phlebotomist
This is hereby to notify you that, in response to your application you get selected for the position of phlebotomist in our clinic (mention the clinic). We are glad to have you on board. You will be credited (mention salary) the amount of salary monthly. As per our clinic’s protocol, your working hours will be from (mention period).
In this role, you will be solely responsible for:
- Collecting blood samples according to clinic and laboratory policies.
- Your duty also includes labeling samples properly and keeping records of all information about tests and samples in the database.
- You will have to draw blood for tests, research. You will have to arrange and organize lab equipment with cleanliness and safety.
- Your job also covers transporting samples within time under policies and procedures. You will have to explain the tests and answers if they might have.
Hope this is good enough for your job description. If you want to accept this offer, you will just have to make a copy of this letter and send it to us by signing and required formal documents within (mention period).
(Handwritten signature of the sender)
(Designation in the clinic)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Phlebotomist Cover Letter Example: 10 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Medical Assistant Phlebotomist Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Phlebotomist Introduction Letter Template
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Blood Donation Camp Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”