Dear (Name of the employee),
I regret rejecting your volunteer proposal in your esteemed XYZ organization. It was a pleasure for me to work with you and to get experience in your organization. I have many friends in your organization who worked for you and they really feel blessed to volunteer for your organization. Fortunately or unfortunately I look forward to this new chapter in my life: pursuing a master’s degree. I felt so bad after getting your proposal because till that time I had already taken admission for my masters. it is really bad luck to reject a proposal for your organization.
I will continue to follow the organization’s progress on social media and plan to attend as many events as possible. I will also be able to volunteer occasionally during school holidays and semester breaks. you can contact me at 555555555 or [email protected].
I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the opportunity which you have given to me. Thank you for giving me your time and effort. I am really sorry that I cannot be a part of your organization. we never know when we may cross paths again. I am definitely still interested and would love to contact you if anything changes in my working hours of college.
I am happy to volunteer up to 7 hours per week. I would like to thank you again for the opportunity to understand how I would like to put my studies first in this crucial time of my life in preparing for medical school.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Reject Vendor Proposal Letter: 8 Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Love Letter for Girlfriend: 60+ heart Touching Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Volunteer Request Letter: 4 Templates
- warning letter for excessive breaks: 4 Templates
- Decline A Marriage Proposal Letters: 6 Templates
- Proposal Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”