If you are in a situation when you have to decline an interview due to lack of experience then now you are in right place. Here we have already covered this topic of decline letter. While writing this letter you must have to write how after much self-reflection and introspection you take this decision.
Now it’s a little bit tough to choose some effective words which can express your thoughts and decision properly, but now you can easily do it with our sample letters.
Letter Template: 1
Hello [name of hiring manager],
I would like to take a moment and thank you for this call of the interview but after much self-reflection and introspection, I would like to pull my application back. I am yet in the process of completing my degree and hence I lack the experience you are looking for in a person.
I still don’t hold the degree and it will be another couple of months for me to be market-ready or job-ready.
While it was a great opportunity for me to get in touch with you and your process of recruitment is extremely applicant-friendly and I would definitely recommend my seniors to apply in your organization.
Though it will still take me a semester to get my degree it would be my pleasure to get in touch once I have the required qualification so I would save your number for any future references.
[your full name]
- Decline Order Letters: 5 Templates
- Recruitment Specialist Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Decline The Offer After Accepting Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline A Marriage Proposal Letters: 6 Templates
- Decline Participation Letter: 10 Readymade Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Decline a Gift Letter: 12 Templates
- Termination Letter Due to Lack of Work: 4 Templates
- Decline Media Interview Letters: 5 Templates
- Decline Membership Letters: 6 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.