An art or photo exhibition attracts a lot of people. If you are part of the organizing committee of such an event, it is your job to invite delegates and interested individuals to the said event. To do so, you should write a letter of invitation.
The tone of this letter should be very formal. You can go through the letters written by our expert writers that shall help you out. You do not have to worry about the tonality since it has already been taken care of by our authors.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of Invitation to An Exhibition
This letter is an invitation to an exhibition hosted by our esteemed company, [name of the company]. We are hosting this exhibition on the date of [mention the date], from [mention the time] to [mention the time].
This exhibition will have stalls that will showcase our products and the products from our sister bodies.
It is an initiative that has been taken to encourage and inculcate the proper usage of our products. Thus, we invite you to be a part of the exhibition to learn more about our products. You can also purchase products from this exhibition.
We will wait for you. We will be obliged if you honor our invitation. Thanking you in anticipation.
[Name of the sender]
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Nutrition Month Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Event Invitation Acceptance: 9 Email and Letter Templates
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Webinar Invitation Letter Sample: 4 Templates
- Event Invitation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Declining an Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.