A lot of research and development goes into creation of a new product. All this effort is wasted if the product is not sold as per expectations. A huge part of product marketing includes the product launch.
The launch of a new product should be eye-catching. In order to invite delegates to the launch of a new product, you should write a letter of invitation. This letter should ideally be written in a formal tone. If you are looking for guidance in writing such a letter, then simply follow our website.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of Invitation for Launching New Product
We would like to invite you in our dream project of launching our new product (mention the name of the product). Our company is one of the reputed companies in this area of expertise, which is (mention the name and the details of the company).
Our product is the result of repetitive experiments and the never-ending hard work of our efficient employees and supporters. We pray that our product will help our customers and clients to achieve their desired results successfully and satisfy their needs.
We know that we have been able to perform our duty with the help of your support and good wishes. Therefore to celebrate this happy event will are organizing this product launching program at our company auditorium.
The date of this event will be (mention the date of the event). We hope to get your encouragement through your presence at this event.
Eagerly waiting for your supportive gesture.
Hope to see you soon.
[Name of the sender],
- Sale For Launch of new Product Letter: 4 Templates
- New Product Announcement Letter: 4 Templates
- Event Invitation Acceptance: 9 Email and Letter Templates
- Official Invitation Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Product Launch Congratulation Letter: 4 Templates
- Declining an Invitation Letter: 4 Templates
- Letter to Decline an Invitation to Bid: 5 Templates
- Event Invitation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Research Assistant Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.