Sub: placing recommendation for MBA application
Greetings for the day! I am here to recommend your institute one of the bright students who aspire for MBA programs. A student is a self-motivated person with great academic records. He has graduated from (college name) with (grade). As I was one of the students in your college in the past, I know about the reputation of it. And which type of students it prefers. The student I am referring to is the same. He is a gold medallist in his subjects and also has many winning prizes for debates and extempore.
Kindly look into the student’s potential before you conclude anything about him. I am attaching all certificates and other documents for the student with this letter. Do thoroughly check and know about his potential. I am sure; you will also be pleased to take his application to your esteemed college.
It’s an honor to write to you about this student. I would be highly obliged if you take my reference positively and allow his application for the next batch of MBA programs. I would be looking forward to his name on the list of MBA applicants at your college.
Thanking you in advance. Kindly, introduce his name to the applicant’s list on my reference.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Letter To Decline Scholarship Offer: 5 Templates
- goodbye letter to teacher: 16 Free Templates
- How to Write Character Reference Letter: 4 Templates
- Webinar Invitation Letter Sample: 4 Templates
- Student Service Coordinator Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- How to Write a Claim Letter: 35+ Free Templates
- Academic Advisor Cover Letter example: 4 Templates
- Apology Letter to Teacher: 18+ Templates
- College Teaching Position Cover Letter: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”