Here we have already covered various subjects of approval letters, now we are going to provide some sample letters regarding approval for an outreach program. Here this type of letter has a proper format which we have properly discussed here.
While writing this letter you must include the details about the program, the reason for this approval, and if you want you can give some restrictions to conduct this program. If you are facing any difficulties just follow our below letters.
Letter Template: 1
My name is (mention your name) from (mention your agency name) wanted to say you that, we looked into your requested letter for your approval for an outreach program. We are happy to inform you that we have decided to approve your request.
We are giving you this contract because we are launching a new program that could be right for you. Don’t lose hope, forget everything, and start everything from new. This is the best opportunity for you.
We would like to say about your properties. What else do you have besides your own house and what else do you want to sell? If you want to sell these at a lower price then we can continue talking about those.
After your house gets sold through this program, you will not be able to spend any more on this. After the house gets sold, you can stay here until you find a place to live and you can’t take anything extra from this house. You will not be an owner for this property onwards legally.
For further information, you can reach me anytime at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address). You can directly come to our office also.
- Price Increase Announcement Letter: 4 Templates
- Price Increase Letter: 6 Sample Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Permission Letter for Cultural Program: 4 Templates
- Pre-Approval Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Decline Price Increase Letters: 5 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Quotation Approval Letter: 8 Templates
- Reject Vendor Proposal Letter: 8 Templates
- Payment Approval Letter: 4 Template