Many times there comes a situation when you need to write a farewell letter for a volunteer on behalf of your organization or company. Here, you’ll find a few sample letters regarding that topic below to help you write a professional goodbye letter.
In this letter format, you must mention how much hardworking and sincere he/she was in volunteering. You can mention how kind-hearted and helpful a person he/she was and how he/she inspired all of you by his/her excellent professional skills.
You should also write the name of the sender and recipient and company name.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the Sender]
[Name of the Organization]
[Address, Zip Code]
[Name of the Recipient]
[Address, Zip Code]
Dear [Name of the Recipient],
Now that your time with us has come to an end, I, on behalf of my organization, want to express our warmest gratitude for all of your efforts and hard work in volunteering at our organization. At the same time, we bid goodbye to you.
You have given your [Length of Time] for this organization. You have worked sincerely. Your dedication to your work cannot be denied, and we truly appreciate your work. You are very much efficient in this job.
You were always ready to help us. We cannot but praise you for your hard work. You have always treated everyone with respect and kindness no matter what the situation was.
Along with the professional skills, you do possess great personal qualities and these both make you a good volunteer. It was a pleasure to work with you.
We are grateful to you. We hope to work with you in the future. Wish you all the very best for a great career ahead.
[Name of the Person].
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Requesting Volunteer Work Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Volunteer Resignation Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Letter to Encourage Employees to Volunteer: 4 Templates
- Goodbye Letter to A Narcissist: 4 Types Templates
- Goodbye Letter to Colleagues: 15 Readymade Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Hospital Volunteer Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Volunteer Recommendation Letter Sample – 5 Format Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.