You intend to enter into a mutually beneficial partnership with a company or person. You should then write an official letter to the concerned person or organization, inviting him or her to join you in the business partnership initiative.
In this letter, you should mention the proposed terms and conditions of the said partnership. You may also mention the benefits that said person is supposed to reap following your collaboration. The tone of this letter should ideally be formal.
Letter Template: 1
[Name of the recipient],
[Address of the recipient],
Sub: Letter of Invitation for A Business Partnership
Respected Sir/ Madam,
We are delighted to request your precious presence as our partner in business for the greater success of our Company [mention company name].
We are glad to say that our company is one of the leading companies in[mention the particular field]. We would like you to participate in one of our biggest and most well-known activities of [mention the program].
You can also have the opportunity to act as one of our sponsors. Therefore your proposals are welcome. The schemes of our partnerships are mentioned below:
If you require our company booklets and annual reviews, I am attaching the documents with this invitation letter. Hope you will give us the opportunity to be your partner.
Hope you will consider our request and oblige us.
Thank you very much,
[Name of the sender],
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Partnership Termination Letter Sample – 7 Easy Templates
- Decline Participation Letter: 10 Readymade Templates
- Partnership Announcement Letter Template
- Partnership Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Business Contract Termination Letter Example: 4 Templates
- New Partner Announcement Letter Template
- Event Invitation Acceptance Letter: 9 Templates
- Thank you Letter for Business Partnership: 5 templates
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Graduate Chapter Letter of Invitation
- Business Partner Reference Letter Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.