Authorization Letter for Travel with Minor
(Your contact information)
(Name of the Recipient)
(Address of the Recipient)
(Contact Information of the Recipient)
Sub: Letter of authorization for Minor to travel
Dear (Name of the Recipient),
To whom it may concern,
I, (mention the name of the person) do hereby give my full consent to my child (Name of the authorized person), whose date of birth is (mention details) to travel from (mention details) to (mention details) on the day of (mention the travelling date) with my trusted relative (mention details).
I apologise for not being able to interact with you personally regarding this matter. As now we are very busy with some of our family problems (mention the details).
Therefore I allow my relative Mr (mention the name) and my child full authority to make any decision and to sign all the documents related to this travel on behalf of me.
I am attaching all the related documents and details of my child with this letter. If you have any problem you can contact me at any time.
Be assured that I am taking full responsibility of this request.
Hope you will consider my request and oblige me.
Thank you very much,
(Notary or witness if required)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Travel Authorization Letter for Minor: 4 Templates
- Bank Authorization Letter: 6 Templates (Free)
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Sample Authorization Letter: 7 Templates
- Child Life Specialist Resume Example: (Free) 4 Templates
- Travel Consultant Cover Letter: 8 Templates
- Vehicle Registration Authorization Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Travel Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.