(Name of the correspondent)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of the recipient)
(Write address of the recipient)
Dear Ma’am/ Sir,
Subject: Appointment letter for the position of receiving clerk.
On behalf of (mention name of the company), I am writing this letter to notify you that our hiring team has selected you as our new receiving clerk, and on this occasion, we want to congratulate you with our heartily wishes.
As the receiving clerk you will be liable for:
- approving the documents upon arrival on a regular basis,
- unloading the trucks,
- inspecting the packages to assure that whether they are not damaged or not,
- verifying the number of units being collected according to the invoices received from the transporter,
- Ensure that storehouse is tidy and organized to stock goods.
Your appointment will commence from (mention joining date) and at the primary stage, you will have to spend (mention the number of days) days in the probation period. During this period you will be entitled to only a basic salary of (mention salary amount), which does not include any benefits or allowances. At the successful end of your probation period, you will earn a CTC of (mention salary after probation period) and will be eligible for all the benefits, allowances, and paid leave.
You are requested to kindly send us a consent letter by the end of this month. This is essential in order to confirm your appointment.
Congratulations and welcome to (mention company name).
(Signature of the sender)
(Write designation in the Company)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Shipping Clerk Cover Letter Examples: 6 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Probation Period Letter: 4 Templates
- Billing Clerk Cover Letter Samples: 4 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- File Clerk Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- How to Write an Authorization Letter: 35+ Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”