Sub: Recommendation letter from boss for promotion
Dear (Name of the person),
I would like to take the opportunity to offer of an official recommendation for (Name of the employee) as the (offered designation) of the (Company Name). I have known (him) for the last few years and I can say it with confidence that (he) is a deserving candidate for the post of (offered designation).
(He) had joined our company as a (previous position) with his immense knowledge and skilled abilities on his work. (He) has been an enthusiastic, inspiring and motivating employee. He is strongly dedicated to his work and takes initiative to do work effectively and efficiently. (His) ability of strategy planning, and to make sure that it is implemented accurately and quickly has contributed immensely to the recent successes in our department.
I believe that (He) has all the abilities and qualities which are required for the (offered position). I highly recommend (his) name for this responsible post and hope that you will surely consider this letter of promotion.
(Name of the person)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Software Developer Recommendation Letter: 20 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter: 10 Free Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
- Promotion Request Letter: 7 Free Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Employee Promotion Recommendation Letter: 4 Templates
- Promotion Acceptance Letter: 4 Templates
- Promotion Respond Letter: 4 Free Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”