Letter Template: 1
I am the HR manager of [mention company name], writing this letter to recommend [candidate name] for the scholarship. He/she is a great student from [university name]. I have been working with him/her for the last (mention years), and I know him/her very well.
He/ she is punctual and a dedicated person towards his/her work. He/she is a very experienced and hard-working employee at [mention company name]. He/she comes to the office at the right time; he/she is a very hard-working person.
Our employee has done very well results for him/her. He/she wants to do his/her further study, and for that, he/she wants a scholarship. [Employee name] can handle the situation very well and is a brilliant student in his/her college time.
Through his/her overall asset, I want to recommend him/her for this scholarship. I would be very happy if you selected him/her. I’m sure you will never get disappointed by your decision. I know he/she will work hard and will be very successful in the future.
If you have any further queries, you can reach us at [mention phone number] or through an email [mention email address].
- Scholarship Thank You Letter: 10 Types Templates
- Decline Scholarship Offer Letters: 5 Templates
- Scholarship Announcement Letter Template
- Scholarship Request Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Congratulate On Getting Scholarship Letter: 4 Templates
- Scholarship Termination Letter: 2 Templates
- Fixed Asset Accountant Resume Example: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Congratulations Letter on Receiving Scholarship – 7 Samples
- Thank You for Admission in College letter: 6 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.