As you will be changing your job, you must inform your employer with proper details. It is necessary to inform about when you will be actually leaving the company. You can share how you have been experiencing the change in your current job.
You may or may not disclose the reason for leaving this job and joining another one. This letter template will make your task easier to write down in the proper way about the job change.
Letter Template: 1
Subject: letter to inform regarding job change
This letter is to inform you that, I will be leaving my position as [mention job title] at [mention company name] on [mention date].
I have enjoyed working with you during my time here. I learned a lot of things and enhance my professional skills. I am very much thankful for (mention company name) who gave me this opportunity to enhance my skills here.
If there is anything, you would like me to take a look at before I leave please do contact me at (mention phone number) or through an email (mention email address). Your new point of contact will be [colleague’s name] and they will be reaching out to you soon.
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Specialist Farewell Letter: 25 templates
- Designer Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
- Fundraising Letter Templates: 55+ Types of Formats
- Analyst Farewell Letter: 20 Templates
- Director Farewell Letter: 20 templates
- Trainer Farewell Letter: 15 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.