Dear (Addressee name)
I am sorry for your loss. I know words do little to reduce the pain you are feeling now for such a lovely pet (name of the pet) passes away.
I can still remember the day when you took it into your house like an adopted child. I know how much love and care you gave to it and the unconditional love that you got from it. You were always there to give it food in time to time, to give it little ease from the hot scorching sun, and in the wintertime, you were so restless to give it warm under the arm of you. It was not your pet; it was your best friend.
Death is the inevitable destiny of all. All the living beings are under the net of death, and there is no escape from it. So, my dear, try to accept this bitter truth. I know this truth is too hard to believe, but you have to love this hard. Death brags because it is triumphant over all earthly objects, but it cannot be a winner in front of your memory for (name of the pet). Death ends a life, not a relationship.
Regards and love
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Announcing a Contest Winner Speech: 8 Templates
- Anniversary Letter to Uncle: 20 Types Templates
- Announce the Death of Father Letter Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 20 Types Templates
- Congratulate on Becoming Lucky Draw Winner: 5 Letter Templates
- Content Winner Announcement Letter: 4 Templates
- Sister Heart Touching Love Letter: 30 Templates
- Love Letter Templates: 20 Heartfelt Letter Formats
- Love Letter to Girlfriend: 15 Templates and Emails
- Official condolence letter Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.