Dear (Name of the landlord) sir,
I am a (name of the person) Student of the city University coming from a family that is under poverty. With the help of a small letter, I want to request that please dont increase the rent for the apartment that I have hired from you. Last year because of floods my family suffered a lot and they lost their home. sir, I am coming from a poor family and my family saved all the money for my studies but because of last year’s tragedy they have to rebuild our home and I am not able to arrange money for my studies this year. I had to find a job to continue my studies. I want you to please understand my problem and help me this year by not increasing the rent.
I will be thankful to you for your whole life for your kind act. I know that you have done a lot for me and you took care of me every time when I was in trouble. You are like a family to me here. I didn’t have the courage to talk to you about this problem face to face.
That’s why I am writing this letter to convey my message to you and to you to make you understand my family’s problem. Kindly please reply to me as soon as possible and I want to thank you for everything that you do for me.
(name of the person)
- A Letter to Decline the Rent Increase due to Budgetary Issues
- A Letter to Decline rent increase to Financial Constraints caused by COVID-19
- A Letter to Decline Increase in Rent due to Business Loss
- A Letter to Decline Rent Increase due to Delayed or Decreased Salary
- A Letter to Decline Tenant Application because of a Pet