Writing an appointment letter for the position of a media planner, you must remember that it is the first piece of document which is written to the candidate who has been selected for the particular post.
It can be said as a confirmation letter that the candidate has been appointed for the job in your company.
We have provided some templates on this particular topic please have a look at them. It will surely help you while writing your letter.
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for The Role of Media Planner
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
In regards to the interview session and discussions, with much pleasure, we are offering you the appointment for the role of Media Planner.
On [mention the date] you are supposed to report to the [Mention the person whom the candidate will be reporting]. Your working hours will be as per the company rules [Mention the company’s working hours].
There will be a probation period of [Mention the probation], which you will serve before becoming a permanent employee.
Your remuneration as Media Planner will be [Mention the details].
Your duties as Media Planner role primarily is:
- Working with the account team and client to understand advertising strategy and client’s business objectives;
- Liaising with the clients, consumers, and creative agency team for developing media campaigns and strategies;
- Working simultaneously on several projects and with different clients;
- Making decisions on the unique form of media for each and every specific campaigns and client;
- Performing research and analyze the data by using specialist industry resources;
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their behavior, characteristics, and media habits;
- Presenting proposals, including budgets to the clients;
- Recommending the best types of media to use, also the most effective location and time span;
- Working with the team, other departments, and the media buyers either in a specialist agency or in-house;
- Making and maintaining good contacts with the media owners, such as magazines, newspapers, and website;
- Managing client relationships for building respect and gaining their trust;
- Proofreading the advertisement content before the release;
- Maintaining detailed records;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
Read this letter of appointment very carefully and duly sign it with the date & return a copy of it as an acceptance.
With great expectation, we welcome you to our team. [Mention the name of the Organization] hopes to have a long relationship with you.
[Mention the sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date].
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Media Planner Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Planner Farewell Letter: 10 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Urban Planner Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Event Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- How to Write an Appointment Letter: 26+ Templates
- Specialist Farewell Letter: 25 templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Strategies Planner Cover Letter: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”