[Address, zip code]
Dear [recipient’s name],
I have heard about your mother, [name of the person]. I still cannot believe that she is no more. I understand that you are going through a tough phase. My deepest condolences to you. May God give you strength.
I knew your mother for [length of time]. She was such a kind- hearted person. Her wisdom made her different from others. She was an angel and always had solutions for my problem. She treated me like her own child. She always performed her duties and responsibilities for her family as well as her work. Such a hardworking woman was rare to find. She made everyone happy and smiled. I am truly blessed to have known her. I will miss her badly.
I will be at her funeral. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will always be there for you. May, God, keep her soul in peace. I wish your memories with you mother fill her emptiness in your life. My thoughts and prayers are with you Take care.
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Funeral Assistant Cover Letter Examples: 4 Templates
- Announce Death of employee Letter: 4 Templates
- Death Announcement Letter Sample – 11 Formats
- Anniversary Letter to Mother: 20 Types Templates
- Letter to Mother in Law on Wedding Day: 8 Templates
- Birthday Letter to Mother In Law: 4 Templates
- Mother-In-Law Anniversary Letter: 10 Templates
- A Love Letter For Sister After Her Death: 4 templates (Free)
- Anniversary Letter to Sister: 20 Types Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.