If you have faced some situation when you have to decline any love proposal due to different career paths then you must have to write a letter.
Now here it’s not a difficult task to write this letter, but while writing you must have to mention some proper words to express your feelings.
We have already provided some sample letters regarding this topic so you can also take the help of these below letters to complete your letter in a proper way.
Letter Template: 1
Hello, Full name,
Hope your day is going great!
I am overwhelmed that you wrote to me last evening. The letter was filled with love and brimming with emotions and it breaks my heart to write a reply to you. I don’t think that I ever expressed any willingness to live relationships in my life for a couple of years. As you must be knowing that I am proceeding towards a very demanding career and hence I don’t think I am ready for any other commitments right now.
Though I definitely have a soft corner for you but for love I can’t give you time and promises because I myself don’t have any surety about how my future will take a turn. You are an extremely nice and caring guy and all the moments that we have spent together are very dear to me and I will cherish the evenings that we have spent together. But please let’s just be friends and I will be anyways moving out very soon for my next job role.
I hope you understand my feelings and don’t take it in any wring sense.
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- Love Letter for Girlfriend: 60+ heart Touching Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- Love Letters: 40+ Heartfelt Letter Formats
- How to Write an Acceptance Letter: 11 Templates
- 35+ Heart Touching Love Letters to Sister (pdf+ Doc)
- How To Write A Christmas Letter: 50+ Templates
- Love Letter for Husband: 15 Romantic Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Anniversary Letter For Husband: 20 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”