An auditor is a person who is hired by a firm or person to execute an audit. Auditor appointment letters are essential as they serve as proof from a specific firm approving of the respective auditor.
Letter Template: 1
A Letter For Appointment Of Auditor
Sub:- Appointment of Auditor
Dear [Name of the Applicant]
We are pleased to inform you that in the board meeting that was held this morning, after much thinking, board members decided to give the position of auditor to [name of the concerned person] for the financial period from [current year] to [ end year of his period].
We have come to this decision after seeing the dedication and loyalty of [name of the concerned person], and he/she is expected to work in the best interests of the company. He/ she should always report to the manager at the asked time and should always be punctual and loyal in what he/she does.
The details and the required information will be given to [name of the concerned person] by our manager tomorrow positively. He/she is requested to be present at our office at [ concerned time] to get the knowledge of his/her work and to have an office tour.
We hope that [name of the concerned person] will not disappoint us and will show the best version of him/her. He/ she is expected to keep the reputation of the company and to work hard.
- Senior Auditor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Internal Auditor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- External Auditor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Welcome To Auditor Letter: 4 Templates
- External Auditor Recommendation Letter Template
- External Auditor Farewell Letter Templates
- Internal Auditor Farewell Letter Templates
- Senior Auditor Introduction Letter Template