This letter is totally written by the Dean or the Principal of an educational institution in order to congratulate the graduating batch of students on their achievement. In this letter, you should get them and wish them the best for their future.
This letter is usually written in a semi-formal tone. Of your required guidance in writing such a letter, then you have arrived at the correct place. Below are some letter samples that shall help you. Happy writing!
Graduation Encouragement Letter
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the respective person]
Subject: Encouragement Letter for Graduates
Dear (Candidate name),
This letter is to encourage all of you for your graduation. Today is a hard day for everyone from your teachers to you. Today you all have achieved the success for which you were waiting for so long.
The end of the education years wouldn’t be easy for anyone. It comes with a lot of disheartened. But as everything happens for a good cause, may you succeed in the future with all your passion and dreams. May you succeed in your life, may you get a good job.
We would like to encourage you all by saying that we hope that our provided education made you a better person. We hope that with our courses you have learned so many things and you achieved what you wished for.
Lastly, we would like to say that give your best and always be happy. Happy graduation to all of you.
Have a great life ahead.
(Name of the sender)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write an Encouragement Letter: 18 Free Templates
- Love Letter for Girlfriend: 60+ heart Touching Templates
- Love Letter to Boyfriend: 60 heart-touching Templates
- How To Write A Christmas Letter: 50+ Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- Happy Birthday Letters: 30 Templates
- Love Letters: 40+ Heartfelt Letter Formats
- Letter to Sister: 35+ heart Touching Templates
- 35+ Heart Touching Love Letters to Sister (pdf+ Doc)
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”