[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Product Designer
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
This letter appoints you as the Product Designer in our organization [Mention the name of the Organization]. You are expected to assume office on [Mention the date of joining] at the opening hours of the office.
Your date of joining will be [Mention the date of joining] at the opening hours of the office.
Your remuneration will be [Mention the details]. You will be posted at [Mention the location address or posting place.
Your working hours will be [Mention the working hours]
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period of probation].
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Specify design requirements on collecting research data from internal teams and external user;
- Research and identify improvement opportunities for new product;
- Generate analysis reports on how a new product will satisfies market requirements and consumer needs;
- Organize team meetings to update team and management with industry trends;
- Coordinate with other team members ensuring consistent and accurate communication among all;
- Based on customer preferences modify and revise existing designs;
- Suggest improvements in products and processes guiding product engineers;
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] and look forward to a long and fruitful relationship.
[Mention sender’s name],
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]