[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Brand Strategist.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
You are hereby informed that you have been selected as the Brand Strategist in our organization [mention the name of the organization].
On [Mention the date of joining] you are to report to the [Mention the designation whom the candidate will be reporting].
You will be on probation for a period of [Mention the period].
Your salary as a Brand Strategist will be [Mention the details].
Your job responsibilities as Brand Strategist covers but will not be limited to:
- Conducting an extensive primary as well as secondary research.
- Staying updated on consumer research and the market trends.
- Analyzing the research, data and trends.
- Creating situational analyses and competitive reviews.
- Identifying challenges, insights, and opportunities.
- Developing a brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing to compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with the creative teams.
- Leading the ideation and brainstorming sessions.
While in employment with us you shall not take any employment or assignment or task from any person or body of person or organization; failing which legal proceedings will be initiated against you.
The rules and regulations of the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] as are in force at present and/or as may be introduced or modified from time to time will govern you.
Welcome to the team of [Mention the name of the organization].
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]