[Mention Candidate’s name],
[Mention the address],
[Mention the contact Details]
Sub: An Appointment Letter for the Role of Content Strategist.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
The Board of Directors at [mention the name of the organization] offers you an employment as Content Strategist.
The commencement of your employment tenure starts from [Mention the date of joining].
You are required to join your duties from [Mention the date of joining].
Your salary as Content Strategist will be [Mention the salary details].
Your job role as a Content Strategist will be as follows;
- Creating content for websites.
- Identifying the loopholes in existing content marketing strategies and suggesting changes.
- Creating SOPs for quality content management.
- Managing and scheduling social media posts for the targeted audience.
- Leading a team of writers for writing blogs and other assignments.
- Editing, proofreading and improving content created by the other team members.
- Ensuring timely publishing of promotional material.
- Updating the website and ensuring it adheres to the SEO guidelines.
- Conducting content audits and research for improving the digital marketing.
- Creating and monitoring web traffic.
- Coordinating with the designing teams for publications.
- Generating ideas for industry-related trending topics.
- Documenting the status and results achieved in a proper structured format.
You shall take utmost care in maintaining and protecting the assets, properties, facilities, software and hardware, given to you by the department. When asked for, you shall take immediate steps to return such assets to the provider, failing which the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] shall be entitled to recover such costs.
We at [Mention the name of the Organization] hope to have a fruitful association with you.
[Handwritten Signature of the sender]
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the Date]