(Your contact information)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
(Contact information of the recipient)
Subject: Letter to welcome the IT Developer
Dear (Name of the recipient),
We are extremely glad and excited as a corporation to welcome you to our company (mention the name and details of the company). You would be filling the position of an IT developer in our company and we wish to inform you that this is one of the most crucial job roles in our company. We are inspired by your good academic performance in your educational background and qualified experiences from great firms.
We are expecting you for new employee orientation on (mention the date) at (mention the time). We hope you realize your duties as the new IT developer and help us grow further as far as success and development are concerned.
Your working procedure on the mentioned day will be explained by our HR. We really need talent and efficient skills for the performance of the tasks of an IT developer.
If you have any questions before taking over your responsibilities, please feel free to email or call me and I will be more than happy to help you.
We thank you for being a part of this team and wish you all the best for the novel endeavors in your career at our company.
Once again, welcome to the team!
With best regards,
(Notary or witness if required)
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Termination Letter for Software Developer: 15 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates
- Software Developer Appraisal Letter: 10 Templates
- Business Developer Job Offer Letter Template
- Software Developer Cover Letter: 5 Templates
- Front End Developer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Game Developer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Software Developer Job Offer Letter: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.