Letter Template: 1
(Name of the sender)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Subject: Appointment letter for the position of Software Developer
This is to notify you that your application and the subsequent interviews you have done with our company (mention company name) results in your selection for the position of Software Developer in our company. We are glad to have you and expect you to join this position on this date (mention date).
Considering the discussion you had with our hiring committee, you will be given a monthly salary of (mentioned amount) and a provision of incentive will be provided according to your performance.
Regarding the Software Developer position, you will be responsible for developing and implementing functional programs. In this role, you will work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
You will also integrate several software components, and third-party modifications in the existing program will be observed by you. You will create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Most importantly, you will have to accommodate users’ feedback for evaluation.
If you are truly interested in this job, kindly express your objectives about this offer. You need to accomplish the formalities by attaching the required documents.
For any further queries, you can contact our HR department.
We will be delighted to have you in our company.
(Handwritten signature of the sender)
(Designation in the company)
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Software Developer Appraisal Letter: 10 Templates
- Termination Letter for Software Developer: 15 Templates
- Software Developer Cover Letter: 5 Templates
- Front End Developer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Software Developer Job Offer Letter: 4 Templates
- Game Developer Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Business Developer Job Offer Letter Template
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.