Letter Template: 1
(Name of the sender)
(Address of the sender)
(Name of recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
Subject: Appointment letter for the position of Software Developer
This is to notify you that your application and the subsequent interviews you have done with our company (mention company name) results in your selection for the position of Software Developer in our company. We are glad to have you and expect you to join this position on this date (mention date).
Considering the discussion you had with our hiring committee, you will be given a monthly salary of (mentioned amount) and a provision of incentive will be provided according to your performance.
Regarding the Software Developer position, you will be responsible for developing and implementing functional programs. In this role, you will work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
You will also integrate several software components, and third-party modifications in the existing program will be observed by you. You will create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
Most importantly, you will have to accommodate users’ feedback for evaluation.
If you are truly interested in this job, kindly express your objectives about this offer. You need to accomplish the formalities by attaching the required documents.
For any further queries, you can contact our HR department.
We will be delighted to have you in our company.
(Handwritten signature of the sender)
(Designation in the company)
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Farewell Manager Letter: 75 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Software Developer Recommendation Letter: 20 Templates
- Software Developer Appraisal Letter: 10 Templates
- How to Write Sponsorship Letter: 47 Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- How to Write an Anniversary Letter: 50 Free Templates
- How to Write a Support Letter: 35+ Templates
- How to Write Approval Letter: 54+Template
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”