An appointment letter for the role of public relations intern is also called a job appointment letter.
You must remember that an appointment letter should be written to the candidate who has been selected for the role of public relations intern.
Below there are some examples of appointment letters for the role of public relations intern. These examples are written in simple words but in a professional pattern. You can use these formats while writing your letter.
[Mention the name of the Recipient],
[Mention the address],
Sub: An Appointment Letter for The Role of Public Relations Intern.
Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient],
You are hereby appointed as the Public Relations Intern in our Organization.
You will have to commence your duties as Public Relations Intern from [Mention the date of joining] at [mention the time].
As Public Relations Intern, you will be paid [Mention the payment details] as a stipend.
Your job profile as a Public Relations Intern will be to:
- Apprentice PR manager in day-to-day activity.
- Compose creative content for media releases, social media, and newsletters.
- Manage the organization’s social media pages.
- Assist PR manager in scheduling and organizing events.
- Research marketing initiatives of the competitors.
- Monitor media coverage.
- Update media lists.
Please note you will need to take good care in maintaining and protecting the assets, properties, facilities, software, and hardware, provided to you.
And on-demand you will have to return such assets immediately, failing which the organization [Mention the name of the Organization] will recover the related costs.
As a Public Relations Intern, you will get several opportunities to make yourself up-to-date for the industry.
We expect you to take every opportunity to learn and acquire experience from your assignments.
We hope you will have a great learning experience in our organization that will be of benefit to both the organization and you.
[Mention the sender’s name]
[Mention the Designation],
[Mention the date]
Download Template :
(pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc)
- Social Media Analyst Cover Letter Example: 8 Templates
- Social Media Intern Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Public Relations Intern Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- PR Coordinator Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Social Media Copywriter Cover Letter Templates
- Media Planner Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Social Media Specialist Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Social Media Coordinator Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Social Media Copywriter Appointment Letter: 4 Templates
- Public Relations Specialist Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.