A workshop is being organized at your organization or club. Ideally, you should send out invites for the said event to every person concerned. The letter of invitation should be written in a formal tone.
Do not have the time to draft such a letter by yourself? We are here to help you out. You shall find all the guidance you may require to write such an invitation letter on this website. Here you shall find many templates that convey your point in the best possible manner.
Letter Template: 1
Street, City, State
[Mention the name]
[Mention the address]
City, State, Zip-code
Subject- Letter of Invitation for The Workshop
I am [mention the name] and I work as [mention the designation] for our company, [mention the name]. I am writing this letter to invite our employees to the workshops that our company is hosting.
The company is hosting these workshops for employee training. The list of the workshops is [mention the details]. Interested employees are requested to enroll their names for the particular workshops.
The employees need not pay a penny for the workshops, and the employees will get valuable certificates. Our company believes that these workshops will be beneficial for the employees.
We will be obliged if you honor this proposal. We will be waiting for interested candidates.
[Name of the sender]
[Designation of the sender]
- Invitation Email Sample: 4 Templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter Template
- Club Resignation Letter: 4 Templates and Emails
- Permission for Attending Workshop Letter Template
- Webinar Invitation Email: 4 Templates
- Nutrition Month Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Debate Show Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Youth Program Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Festival Invitation Letter: 4 Template
- Guest Speaker Invitation Letter Template