For undertaking any major work, a vendor should ideally take a work permit from the concerned authorities. To do so you may have to write a letter of introduction. The tone of such a letter is very formal.
You shall have to mention the work that you are about to undertake. The equipment that shall be used in this work should also be mentioned. The time period within which the work shall be completed is also essential and should be mentioned in the letter.
Letter Template: 1
From [Mention name]
Dear [Recipient Name]
My name is (mention name), I hereby writing this letter to introduce our company (mention company name) which was started in (mention date with the year). We started as a small startup with a few employees along with us. Now, we become one of the reputed companies in providing services to clients.
I hereby write this on behalf of (mention company name) to inform you of our services and how they can be a help to your company.
We wanted a work permit from you to set up our business here at (mention place) we believe that our service will help both of our companies to develop more. We are looking forward to expanding our business more and this is a great opportunity for us to grow our business.
Find the attached brochure with our company information. Kindly, grant us permission to work here. We will be highly obliged to you.
You can reach us at (mention phone number) or through an email at (mention email address). You can take a review to our portfolio at (mention website). We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Manager Farewell Email: 75 Templates (Free)
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Temporary Operation Permit Authorization Letter
- Specialist Farewell Letter: 25 templates
- Job Fair Invitation Letter: 4 Templates (Free)
- Passport Collection Authorization Letter: 4 Templates
- Director Farewell Letter: 20 templates
- Permission Letter for Further Studies: 4 Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.