(Your contact information)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
(Contact information of the recipient)
Subject: Letter to welcome the Webmaster
Dear (Name of the recipient),
I am writing this letter to congratulate and welcome you on being selected as the new webmaster of the company (mention the company name and details).
We are confident that your knowledge in the field along with good academic qualifications will contribute significantly to the company. We believe that the company’s details and all the information will lie in your secure possession.
We expect to see you on (mention the date) at (mention the time) sharp so that HR is able to help you understand the working procedure.
Furthermore, we are positive that you will enjoy working with your colleagues who will always be supportive and cooperative towards you. We are all anxiously waiting for you to be a part of us.
Our company is always welcome to new suggestions and ideas from our employees so working as a webmaster for the company, any new suggestion on how to do a specific task efficiently is always welcome. We will be more than happy to hear it.
For any additional information or inquiries, please do not hesitate to have a word with me at my no. or you can email me as well. We look forward to establishing a great working relationship with you.
Once again, Welcome to the team!
With best regards,
(Notary or witness if required)
- Webmaster Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Ending a Letter of Recommendation: 4 Templates
- Webmaster Job Offer Letter Templates
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Webmaster Introduction Letter Templates
- Webmaster Appointment Letter Template
- Thank You for Advice Email: 10 Templates and Letters
- Webmaster Recommendation Letter Template
- Webmaster Farewell Letter Templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates