(Your contact information)
(Name of the recipient)
(Address of the recipient)
(Contact information of the recipient)
Subject: Letter to welcome the Email Marketing Manager
Dear (Name of the recipient),
This letter is written to congratulate you on your selection as the next email marketing manager in our company (mention the company name and details). Your expertise in the field along with previous experience in top firms makes you an excellent fit for this role. All the team members are waiting for your arrival eagerly.
Your orientation starts on (mention the date) at (mention the time) and we request you to wear business casuals on your first day.
The working procedure, benefits and perks, policies, and other details will be given to you by HR so that you can start immediately. We would also request you to accept the small welcome gift prepared by us.
We are positive that you will be able to get along really well with the rest of the team. They are kind, helpful, supportive, and cooperative.
Functioning as the email marketing manager we hope you realize your duties as well as your responsibilities well and contribute to the company’s greater success and achievements.
Please do not hesitate to give me a call in case you have a doubt or need additional details on your new job role. We are always there to help you.
Let us work together and build a strong work relationship ahead.
With best regards,
(Notary or witness if required)
- Manager Farewell Email Letter: 75 Templates
- Engineer Farewell Letter: 28 templates
- Appreciation Letter to Manager: 30 Templates
- Marketing Manager Appraisal Letter: 6 Templates
- Marketing Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- Co-Op Reference Letter: 4 Templates
- Entry Level Marketing Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Director Farewell Letter: 20 templates
- Software Developer Farewell Letter: 30 Templates
- Marketing Communications Specialist Cover Letter Templates
Marketing | Branding | Blogging. These Three Words Describe Me in The Best Way. I Am a Self-Taught Marketer with 10 Years of Experience. Helping Startups/ It Companies/ and Small Businesses to Enhance Their Business Through Branding and Marketing Ideas. On A Mission to Help Small Businesses to Be a Brand.